Hate Hetalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you HATE HETALIA this is your place =)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

About Spain -_-

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sumire
Admin
Sumire

About Spain -_- Empty
PostSubject: About Spain -_-   About Spain -_- EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 3:12 pm

I am tired for this!!

I am Spanish and i hate the bulls!!
Antonio Carriedo is a shit! why all people draw Spain with a bull? Sad

Spain have a lot of things!!! for Example, Dali, a fantastic painter..or the Iberic Lynx...a beatifull animal <3

or the Pireenes...

( sorry for my english Razz)

Back to top Go down
https://hatehetalia.rpg-board.net
Lulubell
Admin
Lulubell

About Spain -_- Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Spain -_-   About Spain -_- EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 9:24 am

Holy shit! It's annoying all this situation with Hetali-crap!

And for example, I 'm sure not all the Russian love vodka =S

I hate that about labels!
Back to top Go down
Sumire
Admin
Sumire

About Spain -_- Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Spain -_-   About Spain -_- EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 2:29 pm

Pues ya ves, los rusos no suelen beber mucho vodka, en las celebraciones y todo eso xDD
Back to top Go down
https://hatehetalia.rpg-board.net
TheOutsider

TheOutsider

About Spain -_- Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Spain -_-   About Spain -_- EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 5:13 pm

First off, I can't recall a time Himaruya drew Antonio with a bull. If it has something to do with the fanworks, though, then I hear you.

You can't deny that one of the things Spain is famous for is it's bullfights and matadors. Therefore, a lot of fanworks depicting Antonio as a matador would be common. It's the same deal with tomatoes, olives, wine, guitars, fiestas, flamencos, sangria, castanets, going out in the world and being an awesome empire... you get the picture.

That doesn't mean, however that the rest of the great things about Spain aren't remembered by the fans. People just don't usually draw/write about Antonio with these things because a) Not everyone knows about these things, b) It doesn't usually bring up the image of Spain to mind, and c) It's difficult to depict. Usually when the opportunity comes, though, these things are referenced or are even an element in fanfiction. And usually, there's some historical basis to it.

It's the same deal with Russia, unfortunately. It's easy to associate vodka with Russia, and it's a very common stereotype too. But stereotypes aren't meant to depict every single person in a certain country- they usually just show a general representation of what's common there, or what they're best-known for. It's common knowledge that not everyone can be associated with a stereotype.
Back to top Go down
ajshim

ajshim

About Spain -_- Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Spain -_-   About Spain -_- EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 6:18 pm

Not to mention Spain has quite a lot of rich history and great food.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

About Spain -_- Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Spain -_-   About Spain -_- Empty

Back to top Go down

About Spain -_-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hate Hetalia :: Hate Hetalia :: Hetalicrap-
Jump to: