Hate Hetalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you HATE HETALIA this is your place =)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fan here. /isshot

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
belobunnie

Fan here. /isshot Empty
PostSubject: Fan here. /isshot   Fan here. /isshot EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 5:06 am

I honestly don't hate Hetalia.
Before you guys go and flame and rant on me, it teaches me nothing whatsoever.
Yeah, the cutesy characters are cute, but the Holocaust wasn't.
Just no.
I mean, some of my favorite animes are 'cutesy-patootsey! heehee'
The characters are cute and all, and really cool cosplays can emerge form this series, as always with any other.
I'm not one of the fangirls to step up and protect her precious series and yaoi pairings. I'm actually quite suprised I have the balls to do this.
And I'm almost sure as hell someone is just going to delete this account, and, no, I won't come back WIT TEH POWRRR UFF A THUSND SUNSS LOL!!@2!@@4!!111!

tl;dr I like Hetalia, but it teaches me nothing.
Back to top Go down
belobunnie

Fan here. /isshot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fan here. /isshot   Fan here. /isshot EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 5:11 am

Oh, forgot.
Silly me.

MOTHER.
FUCKING.
FANGIRLS.

They are probalby at least 25% of the hate for Hetalia you feel.
The only thing about this that I like is the webcomics.

/endrant
Back to top Go down
TheOutsider

TheOutsider

Fan here. /isshot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fan here. /isshot   Fan here. /isshot EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 6:44 am

Don't worry~ They have yet to delete MY account, and I'M a fan. I guess I'm not alone anymore, eh?

And the crazy, insane, bloodthirsty fangirls are the ones that drove me here, so you're not alone.
Back to top Go down
belobunnie

Fan here. /isshot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fan here. /isshot   Fan here. /isshot EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 7:04 am

Thank god for another normal fan.
Back to top Go down
ajshim

ajshim

Fan here. /isshot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fan here. /isshot   Fan here. /isshot EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 7:21 am

I can honestly say that the fan girls aren't the big reason why I'm against Hetalia.
Back to top Go down
TheOutsider

TheOutsider

Fan here. /isshot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fan here. /isshot   Fan here. /isshot EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 7:44 am

belobunnie wrote:

I say the same thing to you.
Back to top Go down
Lalala

Lalala

Fan here. /isshot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fan here. /isshot   Fan here. /isshot EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 12:33 am

belobunnie wrote:

Normal fans besides some of my friends and I~
Back to top Go down
TheOutsider

TheOutsider

Fan here. /isshot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fan here. /isshot   Fan here. /isshot EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 11:30 am

Lalala wrote:
belobunnie wrote:

Normal fans besides some of my friends and I~

Though compared to all the sane fans here, I'm probably the least sane, if that makes sense.
Back to top Go down
Lalala

Lalala

Fan here. /isshot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fan here. /isshot   Fan here. /isshot EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 12:38 am

It makes perfect sense~
Back to top Go down
Reanbell

Reanbell

Fan here. /isshot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fan here. /isshot   Fan here. /isshot EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 5:59 am

To be honest, I have a handful of friends that are Hetalia fans. They understand my reasoning, they just don't take it as seriously, I guess. And enjoy the show. I don't mind it, I just don't agree. I am a believer that people can share opinions without KILLING each other. xD

I've seen A LOT of annoying Hetalia fans, but I can't judge the entire fanbase on just them. The reason I dislike Hetalia, or anything, is NEVER because of the fans. It's always because of the contents and what I make of it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/rikuxsorafangirl
ajshim

ajshim

Fan here. /isshot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fan here. /isshot   Fan here. /isshot EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 7:42 am

Someone should make a face off video of Hetalia fans vs Twilight fans. See who will bitch and throw a fit the quickest and last the longest.

I'm of course just kidding.
Back to top Go down
TheOutsider

TheOutsider

Fan here. /isshot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fan here. /isshot   Fan here. /isshot EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 11:19 am

ajshim wrote:
Someone should make a face off video of Hetalia fans vs Twilight fans. See who will bitch and throw a fit the quickest and last the longest.

I'm of course just kidding.

Well, if we sick the much newer Hetalia fans against the older Twilight fans... I'm not sure who will win.
Back to top Go down
Lalala

Lalala

Fan here. /isshot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fan here. /isshot   Fan here. /isshot EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 2:29 am

They'll grow out of it in a while. For Hetalia it's essentially 'the older they get, the less obsessive they are' (know from experience- our state has quite a large Hetalia fanbase (as far as we know) and (luckily) most of us aren't too obsessive- the older group members don't obsess as much as some of the fans I know). Though this isn't always true. I'm only not completely obsessed (with any show in general) thanks to my sister.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fan here. /isshot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fan here. /isshot   Fan here. /isshot Empty

Back to top Go down

Fan here. /isshot
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hate Hetalia :: Hate Hetalia :: Hetalicrap-
Jump to: