Hate Hetalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you HATE HETALIA this is your place =)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Um... I feel awkward now.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Makkine

Um... I feel awkward now. Empty
PostSubject: Um... I feel awkward now.   Um... I feel awkward now. EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 12:53 am

Yes, I'm sorry for giving this forum yet another Hetalia fan, but all right.

Don't come and ask me why I joined, I'm not sure myself, but I like to hear opinions from many people, even though I personally disagree with them. Another reason is that, I don't really like EVERYTHING EVER about the series and manga, and am grateful for a place where I can discuss the more negative parts of it without being pummelled into the ground.

I promise I will not try to force anyone to like Hetalia, I'm just here for discussion, and I will leave if things begin to turn unfavourable. I'll remain civil, and I expect all of you guys to do the same.

Also, I'm only 13 years old, so if I ever say anything that might be ignorant, stupid, or just plain old ridiculous, please tell me.
Back to top Go down
Lalala

Lalala

PostSubject: Re: Um... I feel awkward now.   Um... I feel awkward now. EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 2:24 am

That post... sounds exactly like me -.-. We seem to be very alike,
Back to top Go down
TheOutsider

TheOutsider

PostSubject: Re: Um... I feel awkward now.   Um... I feel awkward now. EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 11:49 am

I find it funny that, overall, we have more active disgruntled fans than actual antis. This site should be renamed "The Disgruntled Fan Hideaway", or something to that effect, because it is.

Given how the fanbase is at this moment, I wouldn't be surprised if they did try to pummel us to the ground when we question things about the series. So yeah, it's nice to hide away from the insanity.

Anyway, nice to have you on board with us. I know this forum isn't really active, but if we make enough posts, maybe even more people will come on here and we'll be like an actual forum. Eh? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: Um... I feel awkward now.   Um... I feel awkward now. EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 1:05 am

@Lalala (that's an awesome username, by the way): Let's be best friends forever! Wheee!

@TheOutsider: Yeah, I kinda noticed that myself, actually. It is funny, in a way. Yeah! Let's!
Back to top Go down
Lalala

Lalala

PostSubject: Re: Um... I feel awkward now.   Um... I feel awkward now. EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 2:31 am

Makkine: Thanks ^^ (I couldn't come up with anything better for my username -.-)~. We shall we awesome friends~ *skips off while random rainbows appear*

TheOutsider: More than true. Most users haven't posted anything, and half of the active ones are the three of us -.-. And two of us joined in the last two/ three days.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Um... I feel awkward now.   Um... I feel awkward now. Empty

Back to top Go down

Um... I feel awkward now.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hate Hetalia :: WELCOME :: Hello!!-
Jump to: