Hate Hetalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you HATE HETALIA this is your place =)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Better ways to learn history

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lalala

Lalala

Better ways to learn history Empty
PostSubject: Better ways to learn history   Better ways to learn history EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 1:24 am

History can be fun! And since not all of us enjoy reading history text books, there's this place to share serious and accurate ways to learn history the fun way. One song I've found ((just as a warning, the only video on youtube that has the song has Hetalia fanart in the front. Just ignore the fanart if you want, but for some people it may be easier to understand who's talking then. oh well)) tells a lot about the 7 years war ((Prussia and England vs. Austria, Hungary, France, and Saxony I believe)) but still leaves a lot out (and is still nearly 9 minutes long), but helps motivate people to learn. Personally, I don't care whether people need shows such as Hetalia to motivate them to learn, as long as they realize that wars are not relationship between the characters.

Click here for transcript to song mentioned above

Click here for said song/ video + English subtitles

The band (Sound Horizon) has loads of songs based on historical events (simply check the wikipedia page for a list of them here) though I haven't been able to listen to any of their other songs (it's hard to find them, and there's also the need for subtitles).
Back to top Go down
Deleted Account

PostSubject: Re: Better ways to learn history   Better ways to learn history EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 4:16 am

Last edited by birdistheworld on Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ajshim

ajshim

PostSubject: Re: Better ways to learn history   Better ways to learn history EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 6:21 am

Those who forget their history tend to repeat it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Better ways to learn history   Better ways to learn history Empty

Back to top Go down

Better ways to learn history
Page 1 of 1