Hate Hetalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you HATE HETALIA this is your place =)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Interesting to note

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ajshim

ajshim

Interesting to note Empty
PostSubject: Interesting to note   Interesting to note EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 7:00 am

I think it's interesting to note that North Korea was supposed to be a character, but for some reason taken out. Good choice. If the fans out there thought South Korea "over reacted," they don't want to know how North Korea would react. They would be something much worse rather than just demand a character taken out from the show. In the Korean news broadcast I saw apparently North Korea find Hetalia hilarious only because it makes fun of the countries around the world and South Korea! If the show made fun North Korea, they said they would retaliate. If you get their hint.

Also I debated with a Hetalia fan about why Korea banned only and I repeat only the character from the show. She replied saying that Korea over reacted and that they are so insulted, Korea should just make a show making fun of Japan. In fact we did. BUT Japan threatened Korea that if the show / comic book went outside of Asia. Japan would sue the country of Korea. (Hmm sound familiar?) Korea stops publishing / airing the show completely in a matter of days.

Now Japan comes around and makes a manga / show making fun of Korea and when Korea tells Japan that they don't like what they are doing. Korea gets blamed and ridiculed and the Japanese author is allowed to publish his work? I'm sorry why is it ok for Japan to publish a manga/ tv show that slanders Korea, but when Korea publishes a comic / tv show making fun of Japan; it's a major no?!
Back to top Go down
Lalala

Lalala

PostSubject: Re: Interesting to note   Interesting to note EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 12:47 am

Perhaps it's because it makes fun of other countries too? I'm not quite sure myself, though I've never heard about the show making fun of Japan. What was it called?
Back to top Go down
ajshim

ajshim

PostSubject: Re: Interesting to note   Interesting to note EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 6:06 am

I don't remember what the title was anymore, but what confuses me is that when Korea makes fun of Japan it's a major insult. Yet when Japan makes fun of Korea along with various other nations, it's fine.

The one Korea made only made fun of one nation, while Hetalia makes fun of numerous nations people say that people who don't like it are over reacting. Just why is that? Why does it seem like that people are always siding with Japan? I know it's not completely true, but it sure seems like it to me.
Back to top Go down
Lalala

Lalala

PostSubject: Re: Interesting to note   Interesting to note EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 3:57 am

It does make no sense.
Perhaps it's the fact that the characters were drawn to attract teenage audiences who don't get why it's offensive?
Back to top Go down
ajshim

ajshim

PostSubject: Re: Interesting to note   Interesting to note EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 5:10 pm

That would make sense.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interesting to note   Interesting to note Empty

Back to top Go down

Interesting to note
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hate Hetalia :: Hate Hetalia :: Hetalicrap-
Jump to: