Hate Hetalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you HATE HETALIA this is your place =)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hefallacy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GaGaalinG

GaGaalinG

hefallacy  Empty
PostSubject: hefallacy    hefallacy  EmptyThu May 05, 2011 5:44 am

>.>

first comment in this vid says. "And Korea's response to this only proves it to be true." the video is about in Hetalia Korea obsessing over Japan's breasts and grabbing them. the commenter confirms that what is in the manga is true simply because Korea chose not to air it in their country which this person concludes was banned from Korea therefore Korean's want to grab Japanese people's breasts. hmmm a few years ago there was a newspaper comic making fun of Obama using a monkey to represent him, but a lot of African Americans were angered at the portrayel interpreting it to represent African Americans. African Americans got upset therefore we must be monkeys... wait what? you see the fallacy in this Hetalitard's thinking? how bout this... this Hetalitard is upset at the fact Korea doesn't like the same thing as they do... therefore, it must be true this Hetalitard is a racist.

I haven't any clue what comments came after these but I didn't check seeing as my blood is already boiling. you guys can check to see for yourselves if you can handle the risk of seeing unbearable stupidity. but gosh dang.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnY1ulMfFCU
Back to top Go down
Nyah_of_the_waves

Nyah_of_the_waves

hefallacy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: hefallacy    hefallacy  EmptyThu May 05, 2011 8:44 pm

i know i hate how a few stupid fans make the entire fandom look bad
Back to top Go down
ajshim

ajshim

hefallacy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: hefallacy    hefallacy  EmptyFri May 06, 2011 1:53 am

You would think people would have better understanding of fact and fiction.
Back to top Go down
GaGaalinG

GaGaalinG

hefallacy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: hefallacy    hefallacy  EmptyFri May 06, 2011 2:35 am

ajshim wrote:

you would... but this is the fandumb we're talking about... they think they're learning history by drawing and watching personified countries having sexual relations. anyway how far are you into your video? have you started it yet?
Back to top Go down
Lalala

Lalala

hefallacy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: hefallacy    hefallacy  EmptyMon May 09, 2011 2:22 am

GaGaalinG wrote:
ajshim wrote:

you would... but this is the fandumb we're talking about... they think they're learning history by drawing and watching personified countries having sexual relations. anyway how far are you into your video? have you started it yet?

I haven't seen the video... But knowing the fandom, and seeing the comments on here, I can already guess what's going on. My goodness, those are the kind of fans that annoy me (and this is coming from a fan of the show). Hetalia =/= history. Hetalia =/= a history text book. If they want to learn history, they can go read up on it.
Back to top Go down
ajshim

ajshim

hefallacy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: hefallacy    hefallacy  EmptyMon May 09, 2011 7:03 pm

I've started on the video, I'm just trying to be careful, so that I offend the reasonable fans like the ones we have here.
Back to top Go down
Lalala

Lalala

hefallacy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: hefallacy    hefallacy  EmptyMon May 09, 2011 11:33 pm

I wish you the best of luck Smile
Back to top Go down
GaGaalinG

GaGaalinG

hefallacy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: hefallacy    hefallacy  EmptyFri May 13, 2011 10:39 pm

ajshim wrote:
I've started on the video, I'm just trying to be careful, so that I offend the reasonable fans like the ones we have here.

ok I look forward to seeing it... don't forget to clarify that it wasn't "banned" from Korea, they simply chose not to air it... and don't forget to mention Japanese found it offensive so it isn't aired there too... I believe that's how it is, I heard from a Hetalia fan that it isn't allowed in Japan either, if it's true then you should mention that as well.
Back to top Go down
Lalala

Lalala

hefallacy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: hefallacy    hefallacy  EmptySat May 14, 2011 3:02 am

GaGaalinG wrote:
ajshim wrote:

ok I look forward to seeing it... don't forget to clarify that it wasn't "banned" from Korea, they simply chose not to air it... and don't forget to mention Japanese found it offensive so it isn't aired there too... I believe that's how it is, I heard from a Hetalia fan that it isn't allowed in Japan either, if it's true then you should mention that as well.

It's not that (for the Japan part). Japan airs it online and to cellphones. The studio chose not to air it on TV.
Back to top Go down
GaGaalinG

GaGaalinG

hefallacy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: hefallacy    hefallacy  EmptySat May 14, 2011 3:17 am

Lalala wrote:
GaGaalinG wrote:
ajshim wrote:

It's not that (for the Japan part). Japan airs it online and to cellphones. The studio chose not to air it on TV.

Korea did the same, it was never banned. it's like I said... for some reason Japan can get away with anything... Korea chooses not to air Hetalia and "THEY BANNED IT HOW IMMATURE!!!!" Japan chooses not to air it. "Oh well, it's Japan so it's cool." >3>
Back to top Go down
Lalala

Lalala

hefallacy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: hefallacy    hefallacy  EmptySat May 14, 2011 4:19 pm

Well the difference was that in Korea it didn't air because the people and government didn't want it to. In Japan it didn't air because of the studio. And it still aired, just not on TV.
Back to top Go down
GaGaalinG

GaGaalinG

hefallacy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: hefallacy    hefallacy  EmptySat May 14, 2011 6:18 pm

Lalala wrote:
Well the difference was that in Korea it didn't air because the people and government didn't want it to. In Japan it didn't air because of the studio. And it still aired, just not on TV.

from what I hear. there were a lot of Japanese offended that Japan was portrayed as an Otaku... and, in Asia "Otaku" is severely looked down upon. to an extent that most people in the west cannot understand. it's not the same thing as what it means to anime fans in the west.
Back to top Go down
Lalala

Lalala

hefallacy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: hefallacy    hefallacy  EmptyTue May 17, 2011 2:45 am

GaGaalinG wrote:
Lalala wrote:

from what I hear. there were a lot of Japanese offended that Japan was portrayed as an Otaku... and, in Asia "Otaku" is severely looked down upon. to an extent that most people in the west cannot understand. it's not the same thing as what it means to anime fans in the west.

I've never really come upon the word... would you mind explaining the two takes on it to me? if it's not a bother...
Back to top Go down
GaGaalinG

GaGaalinG

hefallacy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: hefallacy    hefallacy  EmptyTue May 17, 2011 7:04 am

Lalala wrote:
GaGaalinG wrote:
Lalala wrote:

I've never really come upon the word... would you mind explaining the two takes on it to me? if it's not a bother...

mk you know what Otaku means here in the west... basically a fan of anime, Japanese RPG's and Japanese movies what not. not really looked down upon, a bit geeky if anything. but... in Japanese Otaku means "my home" what it means in Asia when referring to a person is a pitiful disgraceful person who has no social life, they sit at home collect things, never take showers, so they smell AWFUL, they have no friends, no job, no life outside of their home, and they can't take care of themselves well even there homes are a mess they're losers who no one likes. it's not viewed as someone who is a fan of anime. it's just bad and no one wants to be seen or labeled that way.
Back to top Go down
Lalala

Lalala

hefallacy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: hefallacy    hefallacy  EmptyThu May 19, 2011 3:17 am

GaGaalinG wrote:
Lalala wrote:
GaGaalinG wrote:
Lalala wrote:

mk you know what Otaku means here in the west... basically a fan of anime, Japanese RPG's and Japanese movies what not. not really looked down upon, a bit geeky if anything. but... in Japanese Otaku means "my home" what it means in Asia when referring to a person is a pitiful disgraceful person who has no social life, they sit at home collect things, never take showers, so they smell AWFUL, they have no friends, no job, no life outside of their home, and they can't take care of themselves well even there homes are a mess they're losers who no one likes. it's not viewed as someone who is a fan of anime. it's just bad and no one wants to be seen or labeled that way.

Thank you for that explanation ^^
I can see why people wouldn't want their country portrayed in that way.
Back to top Go down
ajshim

ajshim

hefallacy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: hefallacy    hefallacy  EmptyMon May 30, 2011 9:39 pm

Thanks for posting your thoughts here. They are really helpful for my video. If I may, could I use them?
Back to top Go down
GaGaalinG

GaGaalinG

hefallacy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: hefallacy    hefallacy  EmptyTue May 31, 2011 4:42 am

ajshim wrote:
Thanks for posting your thoughts here. They are really helpful for my video. If I may, could I use them?

you can use everything I say in your video, it's fine by me ^_^
Back to top Go down
Lalala

Lalala

hefallacy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: hefallacy    hefallacy  EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 3:21 am

Feel free to~ i think it'll be interesting, since we have both hetalia fans and haters posting their opinions. Just send a link when you're done, please Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ajshim

ajshim

hefallacy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: hefallacy    hefallacy  EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 8:52 pm

Will do, and just so you all know it's going to be a segment of videos. It's not going to be just one video.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hefallacy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: hefallacy    hefallacy  Empty

Back to top Go down

hefallacy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hate Hetalia :: Hate Hetalia :: Hetalicrap-
Jump to: