Hate Hetalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you HATE HETALIA this is your place =)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Example Sharing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lalala

Lalala

Example Sharing Empty
PostSubject: Example Sharing   Example Sharing EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 10:27 pm

Pfff- I can't go a few days without starting a new discussion, can I?
Let's get started right away

In many of our posts we've mentioned what we dislike about Hetalia, be it from the actual show or the fandom. Once or twice we've given links and such; however usually we don't.

I don't know if anyone else is, but I'm interested in sharing links and such about what I dislike, and seeing the examples of what other people dislike about the show and/or fandom. This topic would be all for that. It would give other people definite examples, and maybe even start some interesting discussions, since everything can be taken in different ways, and someone else on here may interpret what you show us in a different way.
Back to top Go down
GaGaalinG

GaGaalinG

Example Sharing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Example Sharing   Example Sharing EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 11:21 pm

Lalala wrote:
Pfff- I can't go a few days without starting a new discussion, can I?
Let's get started right away

In many of our posts we've mentioned what we dislike about Hetalia, be it from the actual show or the fandom. Once or twice we've given links and such; however usually we don't.

I don't know if anyone else is, but I'm interested in sharing links and such about what I dislike, and seeing the examples of what other people dislike about the show and/or fandom. This topic would be all for that. It would give other people definite examples, and maybe even start some interesting discussions, since everything can be taken in different ways, and someone else on here may interpret what you show us in a different way.

I will do so when I see such things, but honestly what I talk about, isn't stuff I go looking for to hate on, when I talk about something it's something I found by accident, I can't go around looking for stuff to hate cuz it stresses me out, and I wanna stay at peace, but when I do find such things about Hetalia which is unfortunately very easy since I'm a fan of anime/manga, Japanese RPG's, Japanese culture and history, Korean culture and history. it makes it impossible. I have many links I could post for you, but I don't want to think about them, and I don't want to remember why I'd post them on this topic cuz it's like I said, it would get my blood boiling @_@
Back to top Go down

Example Sharing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hate Hetalia :: Hate Hetalia :: Hetalicrap-
Jump to: