Hate Hetalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you HATE HETALIA this is your place =)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello there

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CorfelHailey

Hello there Empty
PostSubject: Hello there   Hello there EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 1:31 pm

Hello to the people who are reading this now! Smile I'm new here, and before anything else, I'm in between hating and loving Hetalia. To be frank I see it just like that: an anime. This is just an opinion, okay? rabbit Since I'm probably the youngest here I'm alright with everyone's opinion just as long as it won't hurt anyone.
I'm Clark (but I'm female, and 13) and there is this major thing about yaoi and yuri (No offense to yuri/yaoi lovers!). I don't like any of those two. Also incest (again I'm really sorry to people who love it!).
Very Happy Just introducing. Nice to meet you all! I want to have friends and companions, and I don't troll (I hate being trolled myself).

P.S. If I sound dorky please don't mind. If I'm insulting anyone with these words that I carefully chose, I'm really very sorry! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
AnneTheNewForumAdmin

Hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there   Hello there EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 3:15 am

CorfelHailey wrote:
Hello to the people who are reading this now! Smile I'm new here, and before anything else, I'm in between hating and loving Hetalia. To be frank I see it just like that: an anime. This is just an opinion, okay? rabbit Since I'm probably the youngest here I'm alright with everyone's opinion just as long as it won't hurt anyone.
I'm Clark (but I'm female, and 13) and there is this major thing about yaoi and yuri (No offense to yuri/yaoi lovers!). I don't like any of those two. Also incest (again I'm really sorry to people who love it!).
Very Happy Just introducing. Nice to meet you all! I want to have friends and companions, and I don't troll (I hate being trolled myself).

P.S. If I sound dorky please don't mind. If I'm insulting anyone with these words that I carefully chose, I'm really very sorry! Crying or Very sad

Hello to you too! Sorry for such a late reply!

Yeah, I was like you too. And I still am. Though I like Hetalia, there are many things about it that irk me. To be honest, it's not as great as the fans make it. SOME of them think it's the greatest thing ever, and I don't see that. And yeah, you're right; it's just an anime, no need to obsess over either loving or hating it...

And I'm not a yaoi or yuri fan either! I can stand it, but not a fan. Incest, though, I cannot stand.

So, nice to meet you! No need to be scared, no one here's going to be mean to you! If they are, I usually just ignore them, cause they don't deserve being argued with Smile
Back to top Go down

Hello there
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hate Hetalia :: WELCOME :: Hello!!-
Jump to: