Hate Hetalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you HATE HETALIA this is your place =)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Let's talk about TRUE History and REAL countries

Go down 
+5
ajshim
TheOutsider
Gin
Sumire
Lulubell
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Lulubell
Admin
Lulubell

Let's talk about TRUE History and REAL countries Empty
PostSubject: Let's talk about TRUE History and REAL countries   Let's talk about TRUE History and REAL countries EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 6:28 am

Hello everyone!

Do you have a favorite History character? a Favorite epoch?

Are you in love with a REAL country? I mean, its history, its culture, its language, etc.

Tell us!!
Smile

Back to top Go down
Sumire
Admin
Sumire

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about TRUE History and REAL countries   Let's talk about TRUE History and REAL countries EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 4:48 am

Lenin!! i like Lenin!!! =D
Back to top Go down
https://hatehetalia.rpg-board.net
Lulubell
Admin
Lulubell

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about TRUE History and REAL countries   Let's talk about TRUE History and REAL countries EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 8:45 am

I swear I'M NOT A YANKEE LOVER, But I'm in love with all the things made by Franklin D. Roosvelt. All the "freedoms" he wrote. He is the U.S. president during WW 2.
Back to top Go down
Gin

Gin

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about TRUE History and REAL countries   Let's talk about TRUE History and REAL countries EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 3:48 am

I'm actually a pretty big fan of Taft. Someone who slips by in memory through history, but did quite a bit.
Back to top Go down
Lulubell
Admin
Lulubell

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about TRUE History and REAL countries   Let's talk about TRUE History and REAL countries EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 6:14 am

Tell us more about that man Taft, please =)
Back to top Go down
TheOutsider

TheOutsider

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about TRUE History and REAL countries   Let's talk about TRUE History and REAL countries EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 5:20 pm

Jose Rizal. But that's me being biased- I'm from the Philippines, he's the national hero, so it's pretty much given.

I'm trying to learn Spanish. Having Spanish blood in me, I feel as if I must learn the language my Spanish ancestors spoke. I'm not fluent in it yet, though, but I'm trying my hardest to learn more about the language.
Back to top Go down
ajshim

ajshim

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about TRUE History and REAL countries   Let's talk about TRUE History and REAL countries EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 8:52 am

I like all countries in general.
Back to top Go down
Lalala

Lalala

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about TRUE History and REAL countries   Let's talk about TRUE History and REAL countries EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 3:00 am

Frederick II of Prussia. He did a lot of amazing things (got rid of torture, stated that peasants were as much people as he was, gave the poor equal rights in court to the rich, allowed freedom of religion, and a lot of other things. People still call him Frederick the Great or "der Alte Fritz" (old Fritz).
Back to top Go down
ajshim

ajshim

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about TRUE History and REAL countries   Let's talk about TRUE History and REAL countries EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 6:17 am

I'm a huge fan of Admiral Yi Sun Shin. He never lost a single battle is still the greatest military tactician who ever lived.
Back to top Go down
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about TRUE History and REAL countries   Let's talk about TRUE History and REAL countries EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 1:07 am

I am highly interested in Polish history (I only discovered this a few days ago, though), Korean culture, and pretty much anything to do with culture and history in Islamic countries.

For specific people, great thinkers. Marie Curie, in particular, is my idol.
Back to top Go down
Deleted Account

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about TRUE History and REAL countries   Let's talk about TRUE History and REAL countries EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 8:58 am

Last edited by birdistheworld on Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
crossover

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about TRUE History and REAL countries   Let's talk about TRUE History and REAL countries EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 9:20 am

my fave hisorical people are martin luther king, ceasar chavez, rosa parks, gandhi,Harriet Beecher Stowe,harriet tubman,Abraham Lincoln ,Aung San Suu Kyi ,Nelson Mandela ,and Jane Elliott
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about TRUE History and REAL countries   Let's talk about TRUE History and REAL countries Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's talk about TRUE History and REAL countries
Page 1 of 1