Hate Hetalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you HATE HETALIA this is your place =)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your favorite anime/manga ?

Go down 
+5
TheOutsider
Gin
Lain Renoire
Sumire
Lulubell
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Lulubell
Admin
Lulubell

Your favorite anime/manga ? Empty
PostSubject: Your favorite anime/manga ?   Your favorite anime/manga ? EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 6:39 am

Hello everybody!

Let's talk about our favorite animes/manga, I know that we like no-history offensive animes/manga.
XDD

Well. I'm fan of many animes! and characters too!! I wanna start with these three, then
I will post the rest of my favorite animes and Later, My favorite characters! ;D.

BLEACH, KUROSHITSUJI, D.GRAY-MAN

Your favorite anime/manga ? Bleach_logo

Your favorite anime/manga ? GrellxWilliam

Your favorite anime/manga ? Noah11
Back to top Go down
Sumire
Admin
Sumire

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite anime/manga ?   Your favorite anime/manga ? EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 4:51 am

aaaaw!! Is Clau!! I must see this season!!

In my case, my favorite manga is Petshop of horrors...

lullubel yo know this xD
Back to top Go down
https://hatehetalia.rpg-board.net
Lain Renoire

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite anime/manga ?   Your favorite anime/manga ? EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 5:18 am

me gustan muchos mangas y animes, los q mas me gustaron fueron cyber team in akihabara y Black jack : )
Back to top Go down
Lulubell
Admin
Lulubell

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite anime/manga ?   Your favorite anime/manga ? EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 8:34 am

Hola!
Cyber team y Black Jack. Creo que no los conosco, pero me encantaría poder verles.
¿Qué tal si pones una pic de ellos? ;D

I gotta see Pet Shop of Horrors, Sumire!!!! I'll do it in one week more!! XDD

Back to top Go down
Lain Renoire

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite anime/manga ?   Your favorite anime/manga ? EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 3:48 am

claro! Smile aki te dejo el primer opening de las dos series:

Cyber team in akihabara es una obra de las mangakas Tsukasa Kotobuki y Satoru Akahori.(las mismas de Saber Marionette J)

La historia transcurre en el año 2010 cuando todos en Tokio desean tener la mascota del momento llamado: PataPi, que son una clase de robot a los que uno cría y le aumenta partes que se venden en las tiendas para hacerlos más inteligentes, etc. (Los patapis son parecidos a una abeja). Un día, una chica llamada Hibari Hanakoganei recibe uno de su Príncipe de los sueños y lo llama Densuke. Pero no es un Patapí común y corriente como todos los demás existentes. Cuando ella está en peligro Densuke se transforma en una versión adulta de Hibari, con una muy buena armadura y posee un gran poder de batalla. A este estado se lo conoce como "Diva" Con el transcurso de los episodios, Hibari se reúne con cuatro chicas más que poseen Patapí como el de ella y forman el Cyber Team in Akihabara y intentan resolver el misterio entre la razon de la transformacion de las divas y la orden secreta Rosacruz

Black Jack es una obra clasica del maestro del manga Ozamu Tezuka

Black jack es un cirujano famoso en todo el mundo por sus operaciones milagrosas y por cobrar mucho dinero por las mismas, ademas de no tener licencia para realizarlas. Junto con su ayudante pinoco realiza las operaciones en su consultorio personal, hospitales que piden su ayuda o en el extranjero.
Back to top Go down
Gin

Gin

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite anime/manga ?   Your favorite anime/manga ? EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 4:32 am

Hm, I would say that my own favorite manga would have to be Hellsing.
Back to top Go down
Lulubell
Admin
Lulubell

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite anime/manga ?   Your favorite anime/manga ? EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 6:18 am

Black Jack suena muy interesante, veré si encuentro la serie y verla =).
Back to top Go down
Lulubell
Admin
Lulubell

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite anime/manga ?   Your favorite anime/manga ? EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 6:19 am

HELLSING? It's a very good anime, can you explain us the end? Please!!

=)
Back to top Go down
Sumire
Admin
Sumire

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite anime/manga ?   Your favorite anime/manga ? EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 3:16 pm

Black Jack!! tengo que leer esa obra!!

Tambien me gustan Banana Fish y Hikari no Dentetsu =)
Back to top Go down
https://hatehetalia.rpg-board.net
TheOutsider

TheOutsider

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite anime/manga ?   Your favorite anime/manga ? EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 6:11 am

Fullmetal Alchemist. That's the anime that got me into anime in the first place. I've been obsessing over it since the first anime, and up to now I'm STILL obsessing over it. That's how much I love this show.

Then there's also Baccano, Gundam Seed, Hellsing, and a bunch of other stuff I can't seem to remember right now.
Back to top Go down
ajshim

ajshim

PostSubject: My favorite anime   Your favorite anime/manga ? EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 9:32 pm

Back to top Go down
ajshim

ajshim

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite anime/manga ?   Your favorite anime/manga ? EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 7:58 pm

Anyone here remember The Samurai Pizza Cats?

Also here's a good manhwa to read. Sadly they couldn't make it into a fully animated series. It's entitled Shin Gumiho. ( translation: The nine tailed fox god)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_0QBaRcnbQ
Back to top Go down
Lalala

Lalala

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite anime/manga ?   Your favorite anime/manga ? EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 2:57 am

Hmm... I like Death Note a lot, mainly because it can lead to some really interesting discussions, and since it somehow manages to get you rooting for both sides. I was really into Code Geass for a while, but I couldn't remember half of the characters (or their names- I had to re-watch it to learn the names of some of the main characters and now I've forgotten other characters' names) and the fanservice kind of made me reject it at times. The plot itself was gripping though. Sola was also good. Short, but nice. I never really obsessed over it, but it's still on my list of anime to re-watch. The anime I first watched was Tokyo Mew Mew (though this was years ago) and I'm sad to say my friend introduced me to the dub first, since the original is actually not that bad, especially when compared to the dub (basically, the dub turned it from an all ages audience group to a show for 8 year olds). I do quite like Fruits Basket (more so when it gets into the back stories of all the characters), though I have parts I don't really like. I also read a great little manga called 'Grimms Manga', which takes the original Grimm's fairytales, gives them a twist (e.g.: Rapunzel is male and a young woman comes by instead of a prince) but you can still identify the original plot (though I haven't seen it outside of Germany). As far as I know, it only has one volume. If OEL manga counts, I've read Nightschool, though the last volume (#4) really let me down- it just felt so rushed. Then there's also Shugo Chara. While it is a bit girly *cough* a bit *cough* it has some interesting themes (one episode had a character attacked by two people with a knife, there's a young boy who doesn't have a real soul, another character is 1) kidnapped 2) threatened 3) turns into a mind controlled robotic human) but the childishness is still there (and the 10 billion filler episode and last season of anime only material annoy me to the extreme). I've also gotten through the first 12 episodes of Captain Harlock, and stopped watching Naruto after episode 6 (I don't really see what's so great about it). I used to like the pokemon anime, but I've stopped watching it in favor of the Pokemon Special (and DP Adventure) mangas, since those aren't as cheesy. *thinks* If anime movies count, then there's Ponyo (so adorable~), Millennium Actress (the first anime movie I ever saw- I was 7 or 8, and my sister couldn't figure out how to turn on the dub so we watched it with subs. Kind of bad for me since I 1) didn't read well yet 2) had only spoken English for about 2 years), and Princess Mononoke (ah, the blood~. Still trying to figure out how shooting an arrow at someone's neck cuts off their head like a knife). Let's see... I think that's everything besides Hetalia (yes, I watch it, however you can just read my signature to understand). At least we're not asking what books I've read..... That list would never end.
Back to top Go down
TheOutsider

TheOutsider

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite anime/manga ?   Your favorite anime/manga ? EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 6:09 am

Madoka Magica has recently made its way to my top favorite. The Faust references are just too awesome to pass up.
Back to top Go down
Deleted Account

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite anime/manga ?   Your favorite anime/manga ? EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 6:27 pm

Last edited by birdistheworld on Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski

Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite anime/manga ?   Your favorite anime/manga ? EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 9:14 am

*wonders if I'll be able to reply without being nuked*
Black butler is epic. Frikkin love Sebatian and Grell. Fruit Baskets I think is the first Manga I read that was not recommended to me by my friend. Use to love Naruto a few years back... Stopped watching it when I lost access to basic cable and suddenly there's four hundred new seasons and I'm just plain old confused not knowing what was happening. HellGirl is badass and I've read the first, like, forty chapters was unable to find the books and reading it off the internet on my phone is actually quite annoying. Text. Why so small. *head desk* I really need to get a library card, but public libraries scare me since I think I have fines on them from fourth grade, courtesy of my elder sister. Monster, long as hell but love it. Anyone see it? I feel like everyone in the world is put off by the 80+ episodes of epicness. No. 6 I really like. Heh... I really like yaoi. But the plot is interesting and just so awesome. Been meaning to see Tiger and Bunny. Been forgetting to look it up however... Err... And not anime but anyone ever see Sherlock? BBC version? Love love love it. Still, probably doesn't count as anime... But Teen Titans, Avatar the Last Air Bender, Code Lyoko, is awesome. Old but awesome. And Avatar is coming out with a second series called the Legend Of Korah, which is either going to be Shit or Amazing. Yes, those are the only two options in my mind
Back to top Go down
ajshim

ajshim

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite anime/manga ?   Your favorite anime/manga ? EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 9:17 pm

I happen to enjoy fruit baskets too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite anime/manga ?   Your favorite anime/manga ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Your favorite anime/manga ?
Page 1 of 1