Hate Hetalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you HATE HETALIA this is your place =)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Problems with pairings

Go down 
+4
Lalala
mystery123
ajshim
TheOutsider
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
crossover

Problems with pairings - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problems with pairings   Problems with pairings - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 6:38 am

Mayuri wrote:
Quote :
I don't understand any of the pairings you said either. Mostly USUK. That pairing is SICK! I mean, they hate each other so much, who would they be secretly in love???

I'm not all that much a fan of the USUK pairing. But, only because canonly England continuously views America as a child and his little brother. And America is really a child, in the series, seeking England's attention because he never got any when he was younger because England lived across the ocean and was much too busy with "other stuff".

I just hate it how some fans exaggerates every single moment they have. No, it does not mean they are in love just because England screamed "America" in the movie when America got hit. And England being uke, and I hate the UKefication or the "you can't spell uke without UK" stuff.

And Prussia did not say anything about "seizing vital regions" for gawd's sake!

*sighs*

This is a personal head-canon, everyone is bi in someway which is why I'm pretty much open to any pairing. And when I'm not just referring to Hetalia, I'm referring to every other series, unless stated otherwise by the author.

And I just ranted a bit and gotten a bit too passionate. Sorry about that. //hides face now.

i agree with you the usuk thing, england just thinks of america as a brother, and the neglamd as an uke bothers me too
Back to top Go down
Deleted Account

PostSubject: Re: Problems with pairings   Problems with pairings - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 4:09 am

Last edited by birdistheworld on Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mayuri

Mayuri

PostSubject: Re: Problems with pairings   Problems with pairings - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 4:49 am

birdistheworld wrote:
And yeah, there are many, many weird things going on with Prussia... For example, what's that 5 METERS everyone keeps talking about??? Surely he didn't say anything about that!

I have many qualms with way fans depict Prussia's character. And, nope, Prussia said nothing about the "5 meters" stuff either. That's entirely fan-stuff. And I also dislike how fans over uses the "kesesesese". He doesn't say it all the time, so I wish some fans would stop abusing it.

Admittedly, most of the problems I have with Hetalia comes from the fandom.

And, by the way @birdistheworld, did you disable BB Code or something? There's no quote box when you quote stuff and its sometimes confusing ... ^^;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problems with pairings   Problems with pairings - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Problems with pairings
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hate Hetalia :: Hate Hetalia :: Hetalicrap-
Jump to: