Hate Hetalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you HATE HETALIA this is your place =)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

anyone here a fan of pokemon?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
crossover

anyone here a fan of pokemon? Empty
PostSubject: anyone here a fan of pokemon?   anyone here a fan of pokemon? EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:48 am

pokemon is like my favorite anime, iand i felt like contributing non-hetalia related topics to this fourm
Back to top Go down
ajshim

ajshim

PostSubject: Re: anyone here a fan of pokemon?   anyone here a fan of pokemon? EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 6:02 pm

Pokemon is one of my favorite childhood memories. I still have my original Gameboy Red version. I pop it in my gameboy from time to time. Its 2011 and I still haven't beat that game yet!
Back to top Go down
Mayuri

Mayuri

PostSubject: Re: anyone here a fan of pokemon?   anyone here a fan of pokemon? EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 5:49 am

I still like Pokemon, in someway. Childhood stuff. But I haven't watched or look at it much as of late. ; u ;
Back to top Go down
Lalala

Lalala

PostSubject: Re: anyone here a fan of pokemon?   anyone here a fan of pokemon? EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 4:43 am

*biggest pokemon fan*
Back to top Go down
Deleted Account

PostSubject: Re: anyone here a fan of pokemon?   anyone here a fan of pokemon? EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 2:11 pm

Last edited by birdistheworld on Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ajshim

ajshim

PostSubject: Re: anyone here a fan of pokemon?   anyone here a fan of pokemon? EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 5:55 pm

As weird it may sound I still the trading card game. I actually managed to a large community of Pokemon card players.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: anyone here a fan of pokemon?   anyone here a fan of pokemon? Empty

Back to top Go down

anyone here a fan of pokemon?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hate Hetalia :: Off Topic :: Manga and anime-
Jump to: