Hate Hetalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you HATE HETALIA this is your place =)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hetalia makes me lonely I needa hug. T^T

Go down 
+2
Lulubell
GaGaalinG
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
GaGaalinG

GaGaalinG

Hetalia makes me lonely I needa hug. T^T Empty
PostSubject: Hetalia makes me lonely I needa hug. T^T   Hetalia makes me lonely I needa hug. T^T EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 12:15 am

this was just brought to my attention that there are no black characters in Hetalia. sure you have some dark skinned ones like Spain. but no blacks, African's or African Americans. and when you have a manga that has every race and the manga is supposedly known for being "cute" then why are no blacks included even when Africans and African Americans played a big part during WW2? is this more of that "blacks aren't cute enough." stuff? Hidekaz has a real talent for making people sad, if he puts races and countries in his manga, he offends them, if he doesn't put in a race or nation he offends them. I feel so lonely now, I need a hug. *goes to corner and cries* T^T
Back to top Go down
Lulubell
Admin
Lulubell

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia makes me lonely I needa hug. T^T   Hetalia makes me lonely I needa hug. T^T EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 6:08 am

GaGaalinG wrote:
this was just brought to my attention that there are no black characters in Hetalia. sure you have some dark skinned ones like Spain. but no blacks, African's or African Americans. and when you have a manga that has every race and the manga is supposedly known for being "cute" then why are no blacks included even when Africans and African Americans played a big part during WW2? is this more of that "blacks aren't cute enough." stuff? Hidekaz has a real talent for making people sad, if he puts races and countries in his manga, he offends them, if he doesn't put in a race or nation he offends them. I feel so lonely now, I need a hug. *goes to corner and cries* T^T

*goes to that corner and pick you up* Don't cry, don't feel lonely, it's much better no black one is included in that crap. *HUGS*
Back to top Go down
GaGaalinG

GaGaalinG

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia makes me lonely I needa hug. T^T   Hetalia makes me lonely I needa hug. T^T EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 6:28 am

Lulubell wrote:
GaGaalinG wrote:

*goes to that corner and pick you up* Don't cry, don't feel lonely, it's much better no black one is included in that crap. *HUGS*

*sob* thank you. I guess it's better to be offended people think we're not cute enough to be in manga rather than be offended about a whole bunch of stuff that's in the manga. *hugs back*
Back to top Go down
Lulubell
Admin
Lulubell

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia makes me lonely I needa hug. T^T   Hetalia makes me lonely I needa hug. T^T EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 6:38 am

GaGaalinG wrote:
Lulubell wrote:
GaGaalinG wrote:

*sob* thank you. I guess it's better to be offended people think we're not cute enough to be in manga rather than be offended about a whole bunch of stuff that's in the manga. *hugs back*

*Hugs again* n_n

Talking about it... Perhaps you have seen this before.

Hetalia makes me lonely I needa hug. T^T Racist10
Back to top Go down
GaGaalinG

GaGaalinG

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia makes me lonely I needa hug. T^T   Hetalia makes me lonely I needa hug. T^T EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 7:01 am

Lulubell wrote:
GaGaalinG wrote:
Lulubell wrote:
GaGaalinG wrote:

*Hugs again* n_n

^_^ *returns hug again*

it's so sad, because everything that person said is true, if Africa was in Hetalia they'd be white and have blonde hair and blue eyes, probably cause Hidekaz doesn't want to portray western countries even close to Asian people, cuz he knows there are some Japanese people with really dark skin. and I hear the fans want Himura to put the african countries in Hetalia make them female and make them Englands sex slaves. do they even know what England did to Africa? when they went there they weren't going their to "help" Africans, they were going there to wipe Africans out and take over their land. while Africans had spears and swords Britains had machine guns. it wasn't a war, it was a massacre. and they want Africa to be Englands sex slave? they're lucky that Africa is a poor country and most of them won't ever see Hetalia.
Back to top Go down
Lulubell
Admin
Lulubell

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia makes me lonely I needa hug. T^T   Hetalia makes me lonely I needa hug. T^T EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 7:46 am

GaGaalinG wrote:
Lulubell wrote:
GaGaalinG wrote:
Lulubell wrote:
GaGaalinG wrote:

*Hugs again* n_n

^_^ *returns hug again*

it's so sad, because everything that person said is true, if Africa was in Hetalia they'd be white and have blonde hair and blue eyes, probably cause Hidekaz doesn't want to portray western countries even close to Asian people, cuz he knows there are some Japanese people with really dark skin. and I hear the fans want Himura to put the african countries in Hetalia make them female and make them Englands sex slaves. do they even know what England did to Africa? when they went there they weren't going their to "help" Africans, they were going there to wipe Africans out and take over their land. while Africans had spears and swords Britains had machine guns. it wasn't a war, it was a massacre. and they want Africa to be Englands sex slave? they're lucky that Africa is a poor country and most of them won't ever see Hetalia.

Oh Gosh! That guy Hidekaz makes me feel mad and angry everyday. I mean. I think there are fans that think he is a master for all the crap he has created and now, those fans are asking him to
creat an African slave!!! And not a simple slave, a SEX slave, a slave that belongs to a British guy.
I mean, I like British people, (as in my meme is said) the real ones, NO fu$%ing characters. I know
British made horrible things like those with African. but no nowadays, Hidekaz is giving a bad image
to British too!

But it's a pity, Africa is still a vulnerable continet. they are not able to make a war, they can do nothing... But African are lucky because I think that any African know Hetalicrap. (or perhaps just few)
African can do nothjing... But we can do something, at least "bully" to that Hetalicrap =)

Back to top Go down
GaGaalinG

GaGaalinG

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia makes me lonely I needa hug. T^T   Hetalia makes me lonely I needa hug. T^T EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 8:12 am

Lulubell wrote:
GaGaalinG wrote:
Lulubell wrote:
GaGaalinG wrote:
Lulubell wrote:
GaGaalinG wrote:

*Hugs again* n_n

^_^ *returns hug again*

Oh Gosh! That guy Hidekaz makes me feel mad and angry everyday. I mean. I think there are fans that think he is a master for all the crap he has created and now, those fans are asking him to
creat an African slave!!! And not a simple slave, a SEX slave, a slave that belongs to a British guy.
I mean, I like British people, (as in my meme is said) the real ones, NO fu$%ing characters. I know
British made horrible things like those with African. but no nowadays, Hidekaz is giving a bad image
to British too!

But it's a pity, Africa is still a vulnerable continet. they are not able to make a war, they can do nothing... But African are lucky because I think that any African know Hetalicrap. (or perhaps just few)
African can do nothjing... But we can do something, at least "bully" to that Hetalicrap =)

yeah it is sad. and it's too bad we can't just make Hetalia stop, what's worse is that we would probably be able to stop it if it was made by a country other than Japan, when it comes to Japan people hold them to a different standard like they're the innocent child who didn't know any better. I've heard people say it's ok for Japanese to be racist towards blacks because they have mostly Japanese people in Japan instead of a bunch of different people so racism doesn't count in Japan. and because anime is soooo cute, they can put out whatever offensive material they want cuz it's soooo kawaii.

there's an anime about a hero that goes around raping women because they broke up with or cheated on their boyfriends or husbands. but at least that one died because of how terrible it was, why doesn't Hetalia die? because the character gave them puppy eyes so now they can do and say whatever they want to whoever they want, however they want? if it was American cartoon or something it would be dead.

and what's so special about Hetalia? there's SOOOO much more anime, soooo much more BETTER anime and manga out there, some that deserve more attention, and Hetalia is getting all popular and stuff?

Hetalia keeps making me mad, I didn't like how the artists implies how America and Korea are childish and England is a petifile. like when England shrinks South Korea back into a tiny baby with magic or when he shrunk America into a tiny baby with magic. and all he can do with his magic is that, he just puts countries back in diapers. T^T why is Hetalia a manga? I use to love all anime and manga before I heard of it. it's caused me a great deal of emotional pain and no matter how much I ignore it it keeps coming back to haunt me, I'm so frustrated I wanna cry.
Back to top Go down
TheOutsider

TheOutsider

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia makes me lonely I needa hug. T^T   Hetalia makes me lonely I needa hug. T^T EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 10:33 am

Cameroon

Cuba

I'd include Turkey, Egypt and Seychelles too, but they were both whitewashed by Studio DEEN. There was raeging everywhere. (And Seychelles's skin tone changes so often, it's not even funny.)

Back to top Go down
GaGaalinG

GaGaalinG

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia makes me lonely I needa hug. T^T   Hetalia makes me lonely I needa hug. T^T EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 10:51 am

TheOutsider wrote:
Cameroon

Cuba

I'd include Turkey, Egypt and Seychelles too, but they were both whitewashed by Studio DEEN. There was raeging everywhere. (And Seychelles's skin tone changes so often, it's not even funny.)

the thing is, is that Cameroon and Cuba aren't "black" they're Hispanic. there's a difference. for some reason when people say there are no black people in anime, they always bring us Hispanic people for some reason that is beyond me. Turkey isn't black either, it's Eurasian. I heard about Seychelles and Egypt being in it. I also heard about Seychelles being white washed. but I've never seen an episode with those two characters in it. it's always focusing on other countries. anyway it doesn't really matter anyway. Tokyo is banning the production and sale of Hetalia, it will take effect this summer.
Back to top Go down
TheOutsider

TheOutsider

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia makes me lonely I needa hug. T^T   Hetalia makes me lonely I needa hug. T^T EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 4:36 pm

GaGaalinG wrote:
TheOutsider wrote:
Cameroon

Cuba

the thing is, is that Cameroon and Cuba aren't "black" they're Hispanic. there's a difference. for some reason when people say there are no black people in anime, they always bring us Hispanic people for some reason that is beyond me. Turkey isn't black either, it's Eurasian. I heard about Seychelles and Egypt being in it. I also heard about Seychelles being white washed. but I've never seen an episode with those two characters in it. it's always focusing on other countries. anyway it doesn't really matter anyway. Tokyo is banning the production and sale of Hetalia, it will take effect this summer.

Isn't Cameroon an African country? If his skin color seems too light, you can blame it on the color palette of the creator- it's never really a set color palette. Hair, skin, and eye color changes from varying degrees of brightness from time to time.

Seychelles is featured in a PSP visual novel. Egypt appears in one episode of the anime, but it's brief.

Would you give me a link to the article? I won't believe it unless there's solid proof.
Back to top Go down
GaGaalinG

GaGaalinG

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia makes me lonely I needa hug. T^T   Hetalia makes me lonely I needa hug. T^T EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 7:28 pm

TheOutsider wrote:
GaGaalinG wrote:
TheOutsider wrote:
Cameroon

Cuba

Isn't Cameroon an African country? If his skin color seems too light, you can blame it on the color palette of the creator- it's never really a set color palette. Hair, skin, and eye color changes from varying degrees of brightness from time to time.

Seychelles is featured in a PSP visual novel. Egypt appears in one episode of the anime, but it's brief.

Would you give me a link to the article? I won't believe it unless there's solid proof.

I don't really care too much about skin tone as long as they have African Countries in it, but the thing is, the rule about skin tone and lighting only works for people who are half black... I know cuz I am half black. thing is no one ever hears of Sechylles or Cameroon, because they're hardly mentioned in canon and serve mostly in fan works, like a token character. anyway Hetalia violates the new youth ordinance bill that's passed, banning sexual content from manga anime and video games. (totally nuking the fly on this one) when they could just as easily put a rated R label on them instead they decide just to ban these manga, no manga with groping Hetalia violates that law, sexual innuendo's Hetalia violates that as well, no Yuri or Yaoi, Hetalia, no Homosexuals (rolls eyes) and no characters that "are" or "look" under the age of 18 engaging in what could be scene as sexual content, another strike against Hetalia. anime like BLEACH with Kon groping Rukia's chest will just be censored though. though we haven't seen Kon in forever anyway. but Hetalia would have to be altered so much that it wouldn't be the same manga, such manga will even be ban from the internet, (only from residents in Tokyo though) they can't touch the internet of other countries. the ban takes action April 11th 2011. I thought it was summer but I was wrong. anyway since they can't touch the internet in other countries, and the manga has a 99% chance of being banned, or cast into the back of manga stores in Tokyo, for being an adult manga which aren't commercialized and exported to other countries. worse case scenerio is Hetalia anime will stop running, manga will stop being sold in stores, and it will regress back into a webcomic, if Hidekaz wishes to continue then. otherwise it will merely be fueled by fans until they get tired of it or find another manga.

look up Tokyo Youth Ordinance Bill. there's too many articles and forums talking about it I don't know which one put as the link for you.
Back to top Go down
ajshim

ajshim

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia makes me lonely I needa hug. T^T   Hetalia makes me lonely I needa hug. T^T EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 6:20 pm

What gets me is how do you make the character "America" like the way he is. America has many groups of ethnicity.
Back to top Go down
GaGaalinG

GaGaalinG

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia makes me lonely I needa hug. T^T   Hetalia makes me lonely I needa hug. T^T EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 7:04 pm

ajshim wrote:
What gets me is how do you make the character "America" like the way he is. America has many groups of ethnicity.

exactly, I was going to mention that before but I forgot. technically America should be an one of the Asian countries. since the America was originally discovered by oriental Asians. like Japan, Korea, China, and Mongolia, when they crossed the ice bridge to America, which is where we got Native Americans. but since it's not historically accurate we could never expect that. but even so, today there's too many different ethnicities, you can't just stamp one ethnicity onto America. especially not blonde hair blue eyed. because statistically there aren't that many blonde hair blue eyed people in America. it's beyond me how he could just label America with an ethnicity, which is why you can't generalize countries like that.
Back to top Go down
TheOutsider

TheOutsider

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia makes me lonely I needa hug. T^T   Hetalia makes me lonely I needa hug. T^T EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 6:32 pm

GaGaalinG wrote:
TheOutsider wrote:
GaGaalinG wrote:
TheOutsider wrote:
Cameroon

Cuba

I don't really care too much about skin tone as long as they have African Countries in it, but the thing is, the rule about skin tone and lighting only works for people who are half black... I know cuz I am half black. thing is no one ever hears of Sechylles or Cameroon, because they're hardly mentioned in canon and serve mostly in fan works, like a token character. anyway Hetalia violates the new youth ordinance bill that's passed, banning sexual content from manga anime and video games. (totally nuking the fly on this one) when they could just as easily put a rated R label on them instead they decide just to ban these manga, no manga with groping Hetalia violates that law, sexual innuendo's Hetalia violates that as well, no Yuri or Yaoi, Hetalia, no Homosexuals (rolls eyes) and no characters that "are" or "look" under the age of 18 engaging in what could be scene as sexual content, another strike against Hetalia. anime like BLEACH with Kon groping Rukia's chest will just be censored though. though we haven't seen Kon in forever anyway. but Hetalia would have to be altered so much that it wouldn't be the same manga, such manga will even be ban from the internet, (only from residents in Tokyo though) they can't touch the internet of other countries. the ban takes action April 11th 2011. I thought it was summer but I was wrong. anyway since they can't touch the internet in other countries, and the manga has a 99% chance of being banned, or cast into the back of manga stores in Tokyo, for being an adult manga which aren't commercialized and exported to other countries. worse case scenerio is Hetalia anime will stop running, manga will stop being sold in stores, and it will regress back into a webcomic, if Hidekaz wishes to continue then. otherwise it will merely be fueled by fans until they get tired of it or find another manga.

look up Tokyo Youth Ordinance Bill. there's too many articles and forums talking about it I don't know which one put as the link for you.

No where is it stated that Hetalia would be banned exclusively, period. Unless you can really link me to a news article that states otherwise.

The purpose of the bill is to reel in all the moe, violent, and pornographic material out of children's manga and anime. Manga and anime that feature any sexual content won't be banned or censored, however; at most, they would just be stamped as 'R-18' and file it to the Inappropriate Section.

The published Hetalia manga isn't the least bit violent, nor is it the scant-fest fans wish it were. Strips could be easily cut out, or have the dialogue changed completely. Or they could just stamp an 'R-18' rating on it if they feel that badly enough.

Most of the characters of Hetalia aren't even in their teens- the general age is 20-ish and above. As for homosexuality, that's not much of a problem either- they could just cut out Chibitalia, and the only confirmed homosexual is Sweden ("But only for Finland", who actually wants nothing to do with him if you pay close attention). The only confirmed pairings are Chibi ItalyxHoly Rome, but in that strip everyone thought Italy was a girl then, and AustriaxHungary, which is a het pairing.

And anyway, this bill is exclusive to Tokyo, so Himaruya could just find a manga publisher outside Tokyo if he really wanted to.
Back to top Go down
ajshim

ajshim

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia makes me lonely I needa hug. T^T   Hetalia makes me lonely I needa hug. T^T EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 8:05 pm

Oh yeah a friend of mine told me that. He mentioned that the new government leader hates anime.
Back to top Go down
GaGaalinG

GaGaalinG

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia makes me lonely I needa hug. T^T   Hetalia makes me lonely I needa hug. T^T EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 9:22 pm

ajshim wrote:
Oh yeah a friend of mine told me that. He mentioned that the new government leader hates anime.

yeah I hear a whole bunch of hatred toward him... I dunno if he actually "hates" anime in general, I haven't heard him actually say he hates anime, he wants to get rid of Otaku's yes... but what non Asian people don't understand is that Otaku is a completely different term in the west than it is in Asia. in Asia Otaku is a terrible terrible thing that everyone hates. here it just means someone who is into anime. in Asia, it's a person who sits at home, doesn't contribute to society, collects stuff, doesn't have to be anime either. they have no social life, they don't bathe. and they are infamous for having a ton of porn and committing sexual crimes. not all of them commit sex crimes, but either way without the sex crimes they still seem to be a bad thing. so when he says he wants to attack the Otaku community, people here in the west think, that he's declared war against them, when they don't understand what Otaku means in Asia. the literal term for Otaku means "My Home" because they're infamous for staying home.

he has indeed has banned homosexuality from manga anime and games. which I think is retarded >3> and pointless. and now people are saying he's a homophobe. but I dunno, normally when someone puts homosexuality in manga and anime, they automatically have a lot of sexual innuendo's, so he might be generalizing a bit. but we don't actually know if he's a homophobe. I disregard when someone calls someone else a homophobe now days cuz people use it so much with different meanings now all it is is name calling. it doesn't mean anything. I guess the only good thing out of it though is that Hetalia violates that to drastic extents beyond what is able to be censored. lol

I feel like anime fans are blowing things out of proportion as well. personally I dun like what the bill "could" bring about, but anime fans say it's "the end of anime" etc. when the bill isn't to end anime, but to remove sexual stuff from commercialized anime, and have it in adult anime which isn't sold outside of Japan. and have the anime that has a few violations censored. they say it's a violation of freedom of speech, which is silly since it has nothing to do with speech. it's more of a violation of freedom of expression. but then again we'd be violating freedom of expression if we stopped someone from making a movie about slaughtering billions of black people just cuz they're black and portraying it as a good thing.

anyway I don't hate people. I hate things people do but not people and a lot of anime fans are freaking out over pornographic material being removed from anime and manga, and threatening or hoping for Ishihara to be assassinated. as much as I love anime and manga, I don't believe that even one life is worth less than all the anime and manga in the world, no matter whose life.

oh well... the only thing about this bill that is good is that Hetalia will be no more. so we should be at least grateful for that, if you don't like Hetalia, or seeing girls cosplay as nazi's or dress as a particular race or country and proceed to act like a moron, or make offensive pics or fanvids that are racist, and or offensive. because you got Hetalia fans on your youtube friendslist. who keep favoriting and rating those particular vids. and anything else about Hetalia you're tired of seeing.
Back to top Go down
ajshim

ajshim

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia makes me lonely I needa hug. T^T   Hetalia makes me lonely I needa hug. T^T EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 8:45 am

They should consider the fact that some of these "jokes" can be seen offensive to people. Some of which who have historical scars from the past that time won't be able to heal. Try showing Hetalia to a victim during the war in the 1940's. Do you think they'll find the same material hilarious? Or would it simply reopen old wounds?
Back to top Go down
GaGaalinG

GaGaalinG

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia makes me lonely I needa hug. T^T   Hetalia makes me lonely I needa hug. T^T EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 8:20 pm

ajshim wrote:
They should consider the fact that some of these "jokes" can be seen offensive to people. Some of which who have historical scars from the past that time won't be able to heal. Try showing Hetalia to a victim during the war in the 1940's. Do you think they'll find the same material hilarious? Or would it simply reopen old wounds?

exactly... and you can't even point this out to them. they say "oh they should stop acting like a baby and get over it." as if they've gone through the same thing as the victims. now where do they get off telling someone whose family was murdered and they were raped by 25 men a day and never received retribution, that they need to grow up and get over it? they have absolutely no right to ever say such a thing. it's simply ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia makes me lonely I needa hug. T^T   Hetalia makes me lonely I needa hug. T^T EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 6:12 am

Lulubell wrote:
GaGaalinG wrote:
Lulubell wrote:
GaGaalinG wrote:

*Hugs again* n_n

I'm sorry, but Hidekaz can NOT portray his characters that way. Every country has done horrible, horrible things in the past, and though I admit completely ignoring them and/or making fun of them is completely insensitive, basing a country's character based on these bad acts is a worse idea. Keep in mind that these character don't represent individuals, they represent countries with individuals IN them, and what do you believe is more offensive? Germany being rough and humourless, or Germany being a completely insane and psycho Nazi that dreams of killing an entire race? As I've mentioned in another thread, I don't see why it needs to be in such a delicate area of history at ALL.
Back to top Go down
friedyam

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia makes me lonely I needa hug. T^T   Hetalia makes me lonely I needa hug. T^T EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 12:05 am

GaGaalinG wrote:
Lulubell wrote:
GaGaalinG wrote:
Lulubell wrote:
GaGaalinG wrote:

*Hugs again* n_n

^_^ *returns hug again*

ehm....im sorry...as much as i dislike the show, you kinda offended me there...I mean I like the show but i understand...it can be stupid. but we're not poor, for one. and two (i found out about this from a friend) the reason for his whitewashing was cause of anmation costs. Now granted im never going to watch the show again, korea was banned cause he was offensive. therefore korea was banned and so was hetalia. and he HAS dark nations IN his world cup designs. just the animation costs are too much. but seychelles was alot darker than she appeared before ^^
and dont EVER say that its lucky that africa's poor. thats offensive cause im african.
Back to top Go down
friedyam

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia makes me lonely I needa hug. T^T   Hetalia makes me lonely I needa hug. T^T EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 12:11 am

Makkine wrote:
Lulubell wrote:
GaGaalinG wrote:
Lulubell wrote:
GaGaalinG wrote:

*Hugs again* n_n

I'm sorry, but Hidekaz can NOT portray his characters that way. Every country has done horrible, horrible things in the past, and though I admit completely ignoring them and/or making fun of them is completely insensitive, basing a country's character based on these bad acts is a worse idea. Keep in mind that these character don't represent individuals, they represent countries with individuals IN them, and what do you believe is more offensive? Germany being rough and humourless, or Germany being a completely insane and psycho Nazi that dreams of killing an entire race? As I've mentioned in another thread, I don't see why it needs to be in such a delicate area of history at ALL.

[/quote]Thats pretty true. and besides history is a little too sad to portray in such anime. At least what i thought.
I mean i have to be honest i am a big fan of the series, but i HATE axis powers. It sucks ass period. world series is a little better. the manga is alot more appropriate. but i understand. the show is a little offensive. i mean im ghanaian american but the american part in me is actually..well i get alittle offended by the fact that america is fat, or eats all this stuff...but its funny. well...anyway im not a complete obssed freak over the show but its pretty nice ^^ if you think the anime is that bad , the webcomics are lot better ^^[/quote]
Back to top Go down
friedyam

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia makes me lonely I needa hug. T^T   Hetalia makes me lonely I needa hug. T^T EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 1:08 am

and not everyone is stereotyped. the nordics arent.

thalf the time though the stsreotypes for america and the rest of the allies and axis arent right stereotyped.

I AM making an Afritalia >.> <.< It's not like Hetalia at all. ^^ Except for maybe...well ill explain later. I mean many people have thier own versions of hetalia.
one girl has yugotalia and the other has latin-talia. so you can make your own versions ^^

and they wont be blonde haired blu eyed!^^

the japanese are used to black people in anime. have you seen durarara, or love hina, or code geass or panty and stocking?
its just the hair colour varies

and FLCL as well
Back to top Go down
GaGaalinG

GaGaalinG

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia makes me lonely I needa hug. T^T   Hetalia makes me lonely I needa hug. T^T EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 1:54 am

friedyam wrote:

thalf the time though the stsreotypes for america and the rest of the allies and axis arent right stereotyped.

I AM making an Afritalia >.> <.< It's not like Hetalia at all. ^^ Except for maybe...well ill explain later. I mean many people have thier own versions of hetalia.
one girl has yugotalia and the other has latin-talia. so you can make your own versions ^^

the japanese are used to black people in anime. have you seen durarara, or love hina, or code geass or panty and stocking?

and FLCL as well

I'm not a fan of all those accept FLCL, but even in that, the black people were portrayed awful, all arrogant, and big talkers and loud mouthed, and I recall the first two, or one of them had died in battle. I had to skip over the rest of the episodes in it it was so bad. then in BLEACH though I love the show to death, you see all these people with all kinds of cool powers and hollow transformations, then you see the guy Byakuya fought, the one with Amor ability, and it was so retarded like a giant pink ball with eyes around it. then Tousen a respectable character who was deserving of more than some hideous fly transformation... not only that but he was like the first shinigami to actually get killed off. and before they killed him off it wasn't that great a fight or a power cool like every other character in the anime.

the most respectable black character in anime is Lauren from Turn A Gundam. he was kind to people, he wasn't angsty or loud mouthed, and didn't have bulging cheekbones and facial structure or stereotypical hair, he wasn't super buff and only use violence to resolve his problems or talk all ghetto or have ridiculous macho characteristics. and the reason he was made black was to rebel against the studios. they told the manga ka he couldn't make a female lead, even though he wanted to, they said that they want it to be a boy lead so that Japanese boys can better related to him. so instead of making him Japanese boy he made him black, but with feminine features. but still a very respectable character. otherwise everyother anime only makes respectable black females or horrible black males.

btw... anyone ever notice there's no such thing as a Japanese RPG with a black lead? "No such thing" also... the side characters in JRPG's seem to always punch stuff or use guns... "NEVER A SWORD" in any instance. yet what could be seen as Caucasian or Japanese is always treated the same... flawless beauty or attractiveness, they've been depicted using swords and martial arts, have stories centered around them. usually aren't loudmouthed, often are mysterious. they have wicked awesome hair styles and the list goes on.

P.S sorry this post is long as all heck.
Back to top Go down
ajshim

ajshim

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia makes me lonely I needa hug. T^T   Hetalia makes me lonely I needa hug. T^T EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 5:01 am

Yeah I've noticed that too, what's up with that? What's so taboo or bad about Black people?
Back to top Go down
friedyam

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia makes me lonely I needa hug. T^T   Hetalia makes me lonely I needa hug. T^T EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 12:11 am

GaGaalinG wrote:
friedyam wrote:

and FLCL as well

I'm not a fan of all those accept FLCL, but even in that, the black people were portrayed awful, all arrogant, and big talkers and loud mouthed, and I recall the first two, or one of them had died in battle. I had to skip over the rest of the episodes in it it was so bad. then in BLEACH though I love the show to death, you see all these people with all kinds of cool powers and hollow transformations, then you see the guy Byakuya fought, the one with Amor ability, and it was so retarded like a giant pink ball with eyes around it. then Tousen a respectable character who was deserving of more than some hideous fly transformation... not only that but he was like the first shinigami to actually get killed off. and before they killed him off it wasn't that great a fight or a power cool like every other character in the anime.

the most respectable black character in anime is Lauren from Turn A Gundam. he was kind to people, he wasn't angsty or loud mouthed, and didn't have bulging cheekbones and facial structure or stereotypical hair, he wasn't super buff and only use violence to resolve his problems or talk all ghetto or have ridiculous macho characteristics. and the reason he was made black was to rebel against the studios. they told the manga ka he couldn't make a female lead, even though he wanted to, they said that they want it to be a boy lead so that Japanese boys can better related to him. so instead of making him Japanese boy he made him black, but with feminine features. but still a very respectable character. otherwise everyother anime only makes respectable black females or horrible black males.

btw... anyone ever notice there's no such thing as a Japanese RPG with a black lead? "No such thing" also... the side characters in JRPG's seem to always punch stuff or use guns... "NEVER A SWORD" in any instance. yet what could be seen as Caucasian or Japanese is always treated the same... flawless beauty or attractiveness, they've been depicted using swords and martial arts, have stories centered around them. usually aren't loudmouthed, often are mysterious. they have wicked awesome hair styles and the list goes on.

P.S sorry this post is long as all heck.

I actually had another anime about a black girl who was like a super hero....she was so so cool!
what about DRRR? Aaaaww...I like bleach

FLCL...Well it turned out she was actually a rare type of brown in Japan....
T.T
BUT If I ever see black girl in the anime, she has hair colour things (like white...i think its pretty on her)

ps. its okay if its long; i don't mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia makes me lonely I needa hug. T^T   Hetalia makes me lonely I needa hug. T^T Empty

Back to top Go down

Hetalia makes me lonely I needa hug. T^T
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next