Hate Hetalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you HATE HETALIA this is your place =)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hetalia makes me lonely I needa hug. T^T

Go down 
+2
Lulubell
GaGaalinG
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
GaGaalinG

GaGaalinG

Hetalia makes me lonely I needa hug. T^T - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hetalia makes me lonely I needa hug. T^T   Hetalia makes me lonely I needa hug. T^T - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 2:25 am

friedyam wrote:
GaGaalinG wrote:
friedyam wrote:
and not everyone is stereotyped. the nordics arent.

thalf the time though the stsreotypes for america and the rest of the allies and axis arent right stereotyped.

I AM making an Afritalia >.> <.< It's not like Hetalia at all. ^^ Except for maybe...well ill explain later. I mean many people have thier own versions of hetalia.
one girl has yugotalia and the other has latin-talia. so you can make your own versions ^^

and they wont be blonde haired blu eyed!^^

the japanese are used to black people in anime. have you seen durarara, or love hina, or code geass or panty and stocking?
its just the hair colour varies

and FLCL as well

I'm not a fan of all those accept FLCL, but even in that, the black people were portrayed awful, all arrogant, and big talkers and loud mouthed, and I recall the first two, or one of them had died in battle. I had to skip over the rest of the episodes in it it was so bad. then in BLEACH though I love the show to death, you see all these people with all kinds of cool powers and hollow transformations, then you see the guy Byakuya fought, the one with Amor ability, and it was so retarded like a giant pink ball with eyes around it. then Tousen a respectable character who was deserving of more than some hideous fly transformation... not only that but he was like the first shinigami to actually get killed off. and before they killed him off it wasn't that great a fight or a power cool like every other character in the anime.

the most respectable black character in anime is Lauren from Turn A Gundam. he was kind to people, he wasn't angsty or loud mouthed, and didn't have bulging cheekbones and facial structure or stereotypical hair, he wasn't super buff and only use violence to resolve his problems or talk all ghetto or have ridiculous macho characteristics. and the reason he was made black was to rebel against the studios. they told the manga ka he couldn't make a female lead, even though he wanted to, they said that they want it to be a boy lead so that Japanese boys can better related to him. so instead of making him Japanese boy he made him black, but with feminine features. but still a very respectable character. otherwise everyother anime only makes respectable black females or horrible black males.

btw... anyone ever notice there's no such thing as a Japanese RPG with a black lead? "No such thing" also... the side characters in JRPG's seem to always punch stuff or use guns... "NEVER A SWORD" in any instance. yet what could be seen as Caucasian or Japanese is always treated the same... flawless beauty or attractiveness, they've been depicted using swords and martial arts, have stories centered around them. usually aren't loudmouthed, often are mysterious. they have wicked awesome hair styles and the list goes on.

P.S sorry this post is long as all heck.

I actually had another anime about a black girl who was like a super hero....she was so so cool!
what about DRRR? Aaaaww...I like bleach

FLCL...Well it turned out she was actually a rare type of brown in Japan....
T.T
BUT If I ever see black girl in the anime, she has hair colour things (like white...i think its pretty on her)

ps. its okay if its long; i don't mind.

it's just as I said in my last post. black females are the only ones that are shown positively because in Japan they don't find them intimidating like they do black males.
Back to top Go down
friedyam

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia makes me lonely I needa hug. T^T   Hetalia makes me lonely I needa hug. T^T - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 12:13 am

GaGaalinG wrote:
friedyam wrote:
GaGaalinG wrote:
friedyam wrote:

thalf the time though the stsreotypes for america and the rest of the allies and axis arent right stereotyped.

I AM making an Afritalia >.> <.< It's not like Hetalia at all. ^^ Except for maybe...well ill explain later. I mean many people have thier own versions of hetalia.
one girl has yugotalia and the other has latin-talia. so you can make your own versions ^^

the japanese are used to black people in anime. have you seen durarara, or love hina, or code geass or panty and stocking?

and FLCL as well

I'm not a fan of all those accept FLCL, but even in that, the black people were portrayed awful, all arrogant, and big talkers and loud mouthed, and I recall the first two, or one of them had died in battle. I had to skip over the rest of the episodes in it it was so bad. then in BLEACH though I love the show to death, you see all these people with all kinds of cool powers and hollow transformations, then you see the guy Byakuya fought, the one with Amor ability, and it was so retarded like a giant pink ball with eyes around it. then Tousen a respectable character who was deserving of more than some hideous fly transformation... not only that but he was like the first shinigami to actually get killed off. and before they killed him off it wasn't that great a fight or a power cool like every other character in the anime.

the most respectable black character in anime is Lauren from Turn A Gundam. he was kind to people, he wasn't angsty or loud mouthed, and didn't have bulging cheekbones and facial structure or stereotypical hair, he wasn't super buff and only use violence to resolve his problems or talk all ghetto or have ridiculous macho characteristics. and the reason he was made black was to rebel against the studios. they told the manga ka he couldn't make a female lead, even though he wanted to, they said that they want it to be a boy lead so that Japanese boys can better related to him. so instead of making him Japanese boy he made him black, but with feminine features. but still a very respectable character. otherwise everyother anime only makes respectable black females or horrible black males.

btw... anyone ever notice there's no such thing as a Japanese RPG with a black lead? "No such thing" also... the side characters in JRPG's seem to always punch stuff or use guns... "NEVER A SWORD" in any instance. yet what could be seen as Caucasian or Japanese is always treated the same... flawless beauty or attractiveness, they've been depicted using swords and martial arts, have stories centered around them. usually aren't loudmouthed, often are mysterious. they have wicked awesome hair styles and the list goes on.

I actually had another anime about a black girl who was like a super hero....she was so so cool!

T.T
BUT If I ever see black girl in the anime, she has hair colour things (like white...i think its pretty on her)

it's just as I said in my last post. black females are the only ones that are shown positively because in Japan they don't find them intimidating like they do black males.

ah....I never thought it like that .___________. needless to say yeah...
Cameroon is actually stereotyped LIKE the black female but he's REALLY really quiet......In fact he looks kinda intimidating but's the nice guy.
So he's stereotyped oppositley.
Back to top Go down
GaGaalinG

GaGaalinG

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia makes me lonely I needa hug. T^T   Hetalia makes me lonely I needa hug. T^T - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 12:34 am

friedyam wrote:
GaGaalinG wrote:
friedyam wrote:
GaGaalinG wrote:
friedyam wrote:

and FLCL as well

T.T

Cameroon is actually stereotyped LIKE the black female but he's REALLY really quiet......In fact he looks kinda intimidating but's the nice guy.

I dun mind stereotypes... there's a difference between stereotypes and racism. if there was racism there would be a problem.
Back to top Go down
friedyam

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia makes me lonely I needa hug. T^T   Hetalia makes me lonely I needa hug. T^T - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 11:48 pm

GaGaalinG wrote:
friedyam wrote:
GaGaalinG wrote:
friedyam wrote:
GaGaalinG wrote:
friedyam wrote:

and FLCL as well

T.T

I dun mind stereotypes... there's a difference between stereotypes and racism. if there was racism there would be a problem.

actually...I never looked at it THAT way...that's a good point.
Racism I think is more of a bigger issue....Stereotypes isn't too reall....wait...is it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia makes me lonely I needa hug. T^T   Hetalia makes me lonely I needa hug. T^T - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hetalia makes me lonely I needa hug. T^T
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2