Hate Hetalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you HATE HETALIA this is your place =)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the price of Hetalia

Go down 
+3
ajshim
Lulubell
GaGaalinG
7 posters
AuthorMessage
GaGaalinG

GaGaalinG

the price of Hetalia Empty
PostSubject: the price of Hetalia   the price of Hetalia EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 10:19 am

how much it costs to make Hetalia. 72 million human lives. how much it costs for Korea to be depicted grabbing Japan's breasts. 810,000 Korean lives, 200,000 Korean woman raped 20 times a day.

enjoy your manga fangirls, those 72 million people lost their lives so you could pleasure yourself with Hetalia yaoi and distorted portrayels of the countries they died for.

if anyone would like to add to the toll it took to make Hetalia please feel free to do so.
Back to top Go down
Lulubell
Admin
Lulubell

PostSubject: Re: the price of Hetalia   the price of Hetalia EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 6:15 am

GaGaalinG wrote:
how much it costs to make Hetalia. 72 million human lives. how much it costs for Korea to be depicted grabbing Japan's breasts. 810,000 Korean lives, 200,000 Korean woman raped 20 times a day.

enjoy your manga fangirls, those 72 million people lost their lives so you could pleasure yourself with Hetalia yaoi and distorted portrayels of the countries they died for.

if anyone would like to add to the toll it took to make Hetalia please feel free to do so.

all those numbers are amaizing , But unfortunately, Hetalicrap author doesn't care about them nor the
Hetalicrap fandom.

Months ago I did read about Hetalicrap fandom were to make the Nazi salute due to a cosplay,
They do not know about the dimension of their acts!! Why? Because many fans did not use to like History,
many fans did not read History books. They knew Hetalicrap and started to "love" History. But
now! All the idiot things they do!! OMG Mad
Back to top Go down
GaGaalinG

GaGaalinG

PostSubject: Re: the price of Hetalia   the price of Hetalia EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 6:21 am

Lulubell wrote:
GaGaalinG wrote:

all those numbers are amaizing , But unfortunately, Hetalicrap author doesn't care about them nor the
Hetalicrap fandom.

Months ago I did read about Hetalicrap fandom were to make the Nazi salute due to a cosplay,
They do not know about the dimension of their acts!! Why? Because many fans did not use to like History,
many fans did not read History books. They knew Hetalicrap and started to "love" History. But

yeah and the whole thing is a double edged sword. the fans say it's ok to make jokes about countries, races, and religions. but it's wrong to make fun of their manga/anime. how hypocritical isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Lulubell
Admin
Lulubell

PostSubject: Re: the price of Hetalia   the price of Hetalia EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 6:29 am

GaGaalinG wrote:
Lulubell wrote:
GaGaalinG wrote:

Hetalicrap fandom.

yeah and the whole thing is a double edged sword. the fans say it's ok to make jokes about countries, races, and religions. but it's wrong to make fun of their manga/anime. how hypocritical isn't it?

TOTALLY HYPOCRITICAL!!!

And by the way... Try to make a joke about traditions and religion to an Arabic one or that Middle
Est people, people who take SO seriously their religion, they'll make REAL war.
Back to top Go down
GaGaalinG

GaGaalinG

PostSubject: Re: the price of Hetalia   the price of Hetalia EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 6:35 am

Lulubell wrote:
GaGaalinG wrote:
Lulubell wrote:
GaGaalinG wrote:

Hetalicrap fandom.

TOTALLY HYPOCRITICAL!!!

And by the way... Try to make a joke about traditions and religion to an Arabic one or that Middle

I know seriously! especially if the artist even tries to draw a depiction of Muhammed, I hear people have been killed in the past for doing such things.
Back to top Go down
Lulubell
Admin
Lulubell

PostSubject: Re: the price of Hetalia   the price of Hetalia EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 6:44 am

GaGaalinG wrote:
Lulubell wrote:
GaGaalinG wrote:
Lulubell wrote:
GaGaalinG wrote:

Hetalicrap fandom.

TOTALLY HYPOCRITICAL!!!

I know seriously! especially if the artist even tries to draw a depiction of Muhammed, I hear people have been killed in the past for doing such things.

Oh yeah, I have heard about it before... So Hetalicrap author hasn't done jokes about Middle Est religions, he wanna save his ass... So is not as stupid as I thought cheers
Back to top Go down
ajshim

ajshim

PostSubject: Re: the price of Hetalia   the price of Hetalia EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 9:03 am

I'm amazed that he has yet to gain disapproval from those in Japan who are insulted by the character "Japan." Yeah some Japanese folk are insulted by how "Japan" is shown. Saying that all Japanese folk are Otakus.
Back to top Go down
GaGaalinG

GaGaalinG

PostSubject: Re: the price of Hetalia   the price of Hetalia EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 7:45 pm

ajshim wrote:
I'm amazed that he has yet to gain disapproval from those in Japan who are insulted by the character "Japan." Yeah some Japanese folk are insulted by how "Japan" is shown. Saying that all Japanese folk are Otakus.

I had no idea there were Japanese who were offended too. but I guess it's bound to happen, it is Hetalia after all. the fact that Japan's character is an Otaku in Hetalia is pretty bad though, seeing as here in western countries Otaku is an anime fan, while in Asia, it's a horrible horrible thing that is shamefull and looked down upon.
Back to top Go down
ajshim

ajshim

PostSubject: Re: the price of Hetalia   the price of Hetalia EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 8:11 pm

Oh yeah there are Japanese folk who offended, many of which happen to Nationalists (no surprise there.)
Back to top Go down
TheOutsider

TheOutsider

PostSubject: Re: the price of Hetalia   the price of Hetalia EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 2:21 pm

ajshim wrote:

I think it's probably because Japan gets portrayed as an Otaku and closet pervert so many times in other works from other countries in the world (And even their own works sometimes), and they're probably desensitized about it by now.
Back to top Go down
ajshim

ajshim

PostSubject: Re: the price of Hetalia   the price of Hetalia EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 7:38 am

It's a real shame that when so many people think of Japan, all they think about is anime and everything that happens in it must be true. Yeah some things in anime are true, but not everything. Now with the "anime ban" things may change as to how these "fans of Japan" truly think of Japan. There's to a country and than just its animations and video games.
Back to top Go down
GaGaalinG

GaGaalinG

PostSubject: Re: the price of Hetalia   the price of Hetalia EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 1:28 am

ajshim wrote:
It's a real shame that when so many people think of Japan, all they think about is anime and everything that happens in it must be true. Yeah some things in anime are true, but not everything. Now with the "anime ban" things may change as to how these "fans of Japan" truly think of Japan. There's to a country and than just its animations and video games.

Exactly. I was playing Mabinogi earlier today and I looked on some forums and someone thought the game was Japanese when it's Korean. why else would people like me be wearing Hanbok and Hwahye. Japanese games never have those, only Korean games put Japanese animation, Chinese and Korean culture in their games, but Japanese games either have Japanese only aspects, or western aspect mixed with anime. but people see Japanese style animation, or Japanese clothing and automatically assume the game is from Japan. it's sad indeed.
Back to top Go down
ajshim

ajshim

PostSubject: Re: the price of Hetalia   the price of Hetalia EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 7:27 pm

If people just did some research, maybe go on the internet or read some books. They would think differently. Yet no.
Back to top Go down
Lalala

Lalala

PostSubject: Re: the price of Hetalia   the price of Hetalia EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 1:50 am

Lulubell wrote:
GaGaalinG wrote:

Hetalicrap fandom.

I may be a fan of Hetalia but that last part really gets me angry. People doing things like that simply because they think they know everything about a country and that that must be the only thing that country has done. There's a lot more history in Germany than just WW2. The Berlin Wall for instance. That was just over 20 years ago. I'm just happy I go to an international school. I do NOT want to know what racist things people would throw at me if I didn't *is German*.
I don't dislike fans unless they go that far. Really and truly.

And before anyone says anything: I may like Hetalia, but I try to stay neutral. I dislike the fangirls, and I'm trying to distance myself a bit from the show. I also don't hate haters unless they start insulting me. That's why I'm here. Because I'm fine with being friends with both sides.
Back to top Go down
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: the price of Hetalia   the price of Hetalia EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 1:26 am

ajshim wrote:
Ugh, this. People viewing a country just based on their media, rather than actually doing research and learning more about the culture itself really annoys me. Never mind that Japan has a rich history and culture, right? The cute girls in bunny suits are all that matter about the country!

Lulubell wrote:
Wow. That's sad and twisted and insensitice. I generally like Hetalia, but this is simply beyond me. I am absolutely at a loss for words at how people can do this. One thing that has always annoyed me about Hetalia is how it glorifies WWII, it would be much better if it took place in another time, so that things like this don't happen. Wow.

I have to disagree with the second portion. It's always a good thing to get people interested in learning. No, I'm not insinuating that Hetalia is educational, nor am I saying that it's good to learn about history from a cartoon, but it something is getting people interested in a subject that they used to dislike, and as long as they start to do research from reliable sources, it's overwhelmingly positive. I see your point, though.
Back to top Go down
mystery123

PostSubject: Re: the price of Hetalia   the price of Hetalia EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 2:29 am

Lalala wrote:
Lulubell wrote:
GaGaalinG wrote:

Hetalicrap fandom.

I may be a fan of Hetalia but that last part really gets me angry. People doing things like that simply because they think they know everything about a country and that that must be the only thing that country has done. There's a lot more history in Germany than just WW2. The Berlin Wall for instance. That was just over 20 years ago. I'm just happy I go to an international school. I do NOT want to know what racist things people would throw at me if I didn't *is German*.
I don't dislike fans unless they go that far. Really and truly.

And before anyone says anything: I may like Hetalia, but I try to stay neutral. I dislike the fangirls, and I'm trying to distance myself a bit from the show. I also don't hate haters unless they start insulting me. That's why I'm here. Because I'm fine with being friends with both sides.

I completely agree. Unfortunatly, WWII is the only part of German history that most people seem to know about. They don't seem to understand that A) there's a lot more to Germany than just swastikas, B) you can like a foreign country (or a character) without trying to immitate things that represent their absolute worst time period, and C) you should do some research to find out exactly how offensive something is before you try it in public. I'm American of German descent, I look ... um ... typically aryan, and I'm one of two non-racists in my immediate family, so I'm constantly having to defend myself against anti-nazi prejudice when I'm actually completely disgusted by the nazis and neo-nazis. The idiots in the Hetalia fandom are not helping. I actually really like some parts of Hetalia, but the WWII comedy is not one of them.
Back to top Go down
ajshim

ajshim

PostSubject: Re: the price of Hetalia   the price of Hetalia EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 6:33 pm

Another who has been hurt by the insults that Hetalia brings along with its fans who can't seem to realize that not everyone is going to find insults (in general) funny!

I happen to love Germany, I find the landscape really beautiful. The food is also interesting, and of course Lutheranism started in Germany. Plus I really want to learn German since my dad was taught it when he was a kid, but now forgot everything.

Germany has so much more to offer rather than just the Nazi propaganda. Yeah sure there are still Nazis around, but not just in Germany. There's Nazis in America! The Neo-Nazis. People really should do some PROPER research if they want to learn more about countries around the world and their history, instead of watching shows that insult the countries and make the excuse that: But it's so cute!

Cute maybe to the fans, but not to everyone. As I'm sure more people have or will be hurt by the show / fans.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the price of Hetalia   the price of Hetalia Empty

Back to top Go down

the price of Hetalia
Page 1 of 1